Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Post Wedding Lull

I don’t want to write. I am there, in that lull. It was once the wedding planning lull, it has turned into the post wedding lull.  I want everything about the day and the weekend to remain just how I have it in my head, perfect.

The truth is, it wasn’t. I am not ready to talk about those imperfect parts. I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready. I don’t want to keep them hidden because they are indeed reality, and they’re my reality.  I just don’t know how to share them, express them in a way that is relatable. Maybe it doesn’t have to be, I don’t know.

For now…a picture of my pretty girls. This particular picture makes me smile. Seeing them, knowing their smiles are for Goose and me. 

 
Do you see why I love this picture?

What have you done with your imperfect wedding day and/or weekend parts?  Have you shared them?  Are you holding them inside? Heck, am I riding solo in this post wedding lull?

1 comment:

  1. you're not riding solo! i think we all had things we weren't too excited about... but sometimes sharing them and seeing you're not alone can really help.

    ReplyDelete